pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Good for the Hands - Good for the Soul

Six days ago I quit smoking.  This has been challenging to say the least.  However, it has been great for my crochet.  I designed two scarves and an omnibus this week - all simple patterns, but it kept my mind and fingers working. 

My crochet goal this week is to begin organizing a local crochet group.  The intention of this group is to bring crochet enthusiasts together for fellowship and to create items for charity.  The crochet community donates to many organizations every year.  I am looking forward to meeting others in my community who share a love and talent of crochet.

As for my personal projects, I will be putting up pictures this week of my completed work, and of works in progress.

There will be more to come in the next few weeks; including some of my own patterns posted for free, pictures, and industry updates. 

Everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment