pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Saturday Sort

Saturdays are the days when I sort through the plethora of emails I receive from yarn companies, other crocheters/knitters/yarn enthusiasts, pattern companies, and crochet websites.  Newsletters are an awesome way to keep up with trends and special things happening in your fields of interest.  I am currently compiling a list of the newsletters I find most helpful and will be publishing that in the next week.

I am also editing the charitable giving list, creating a list of the books I can't live without, and producing the first video for the curriculum series.  The bulk of this week has been spent "getting out there" on the web and I will have a complete list of my cyber-hangouts posted soon.  In the meantime, you can follow me here and on twitter (see the twitter box on this page).

Ya'll have a great weekend and happy hookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment