pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Stuff!!!!


Happy Easter ya'll and check out all the new stuff.  I have found several new charitable organizations I like and will be donating too this coming year.

My new favorite is The Motherbear Project.  This organization sends knitted and crocheted bears to children in emerging countries suffering from HIV/AIDS.  Check them out on fb today!

Red Heart Yarns is sponsoring HeartScarves - a WomenHeart project.  This is one I definitely plan on doing in the coming weeks.  Check out their fb page and LIKE them today.  This is important stuff you need to know whether you are a man or a woman!  I am on a mission to get them more exposure on FB. LIKE!

I am also following a new group here on blogger as well as on fb - Crochet for Cancer.   Check out Tracy's Story and get ready for some serious stitching! Crochet for Cancer is here on fb too.

I am working on links for more free patterns (cause you can never have enough of those!) and hunting up more resources (I have some fun new links coming up very soon!!!).

I am also working on Stitch Markers if anyone is interested in buying them (They are three dollars a set).  All the money goes back into yarn for charity projects.  These are all made by me and you can see them all here.  Please email me for orders.  These make great gifts for the knitter/crocheter!

I am also available for commission projects as well.  If you are interested in ordering an original crochet item   please contact me by email.  My portfolio can be seen below.  (The "From Patterns" items are gifted not sold, in accordance with copyright law.  Only my own designs are sold.)

Finally thanks to my followers!  I appreciate you taking the time to read and hopefully together we can make a difference in the world!  Happy stitching!

- Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment